Speakers Include Women from Various Career Tracks in Sports, Entertainment, and Business; Keynote Speaker will be Announced at a Later Date
CHICAGO (Feb. 20, 2022) – U.S. Soccer today announced its initial lineup of speakers for the 2022 SheBelieves Summit, presented by Deloitte, which will take place on March 18 and 19 at Hudson Loft in Los Angeles and virtually via the SheBelieves Hub. The speakers include women from various career tracks in sports, entertainment, and business who will lead panels, lectures, and breakout sessions highlighting key themes in the areas of Confidence, Career, and Community. Additional speakers will be added in the coming weeks including the keynote speaker.
In its seventh year, the SheBelieves platform continues to grow into one of the largest women focused platforms across the world. Registration for the 2022 SheBelieves Summit is currently open.
The opening panel titled Young Female Leaders in Sport kicks off the hybrid model two-day event which aims to help provide attendees with the tools needed to help secure their first jobs in their chosen careers or continue the journey to reach their goals. Speakers and attendees will participate virtually and in person, with ESPN’s Katia Castorena serving as the event’s emcee.
The panels will also be supplemented by career-specific breakout sessions, led by Deloitte, including Resume Building, Interview Skills Deep Dive, Networking for Success, and Personal Branding.
The SheBelieves Summit Speakers Include:
*Speakers listed in alphabetical order
- Tracy Angona – Manager, Deloitte Leadership Academy, Deloitte Services LP
- Jahaan Blake – Founder/Chief Experience Officer, The J. Blake Group LLC
- Yvonne Carrasco Chalmé – VP, Marketing/Communications, VaynerSports
- Katia Castorena – Journalist, ESPN Deportes
- Paulina Chapa – Director, Content, U.S. Soccer
- Hugh Cohen – Manager, Deloitte Leadership Academy, Deloitte Services LP
- Iris Diaz – Chief Marketing Officer, Dallas Mavericks
- Susie Dole-Hewitt – Coordinator, Events, U.S. Soccer
- Kat Harwood – Senior Manager, Sports Practice, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Kelly Higgins – Vice President, Partnership Marketing, U.S. Soccer
- Raven Jemison – EVP of Business Operations, Milwaukee Bucks
- Courtney Ksiazek – Senior Director, Partnership Marketing, Angel City FC
- Kelly Lewis – Vice President, Turnkey ZRG
- Tracy Macchione – Senior Manager, Deloitte Leadership Academy, Deloitte Services LP
- Amanda Martin – Manager, Diversity Equity & Inclusion Talent Acquisition, Deloitte Services LP
- Alana Meraz – Coordinator, Fan Experience, U.S. Soccer
- Mary Teeter – Senior Director, Development, U.S. Soccer
- Sonya Tinsley – Manager, Deloitte Leadership Academy, Deloitte Services LP
- Dionna Widder – Chief Revenue Officer, Houston Dynamo
- Mary-Hollis Williams – Founder & CEO, Good Talent Lodge
- Domonique Worship – Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion, National Basketball Association
- Shelley Zalis – CEO, The Female Quotient
Registration for both in-person and virtual attendance is open here. Admission to the in-person event is $45 and includes lunch as well as a gift, while admission for the virtual event is $15 and includes access to the live professional development breakouts and the interactive sessions as well as a gift. For more information on SheBelieves visit ussoccer.com/shebelieves/summit.
SheBelieves is a platform that encourages girls and women of all ages to accomplish their goals and dreams, in sports and beyond. SheBelieves was originally launched in the run-up to the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup and has since evolved into a special series of events and programming that bring a powerful message of empowerment and that of believing in yourself into communities across the nation.
Deloitte provides industry-leading audit, consulting, tax and advisory services to many of the world’s most admired brands, including nearly 90% of the Fortune 500® and more than 7,000 private companies. Our people come together for the greater good and work across the industry sectors that drive and shape today’s marketplace — delivering measurable and lasting results that help reinforce public trust in our capital markets, inspire clients to see challenges as opportunities to transform and thrive, and help lead the way toward a stronger economy and a healthier society. Deloitte is proud to be part of the largest global professional services network serving our clients in the markets that are most important to them. Building on more than 175 years of service, our network of member firms spans more than 150 countries and territories. Learn how Deloitte’s more than 345,000 people worldwide connect for impact at www.deloitte.com.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.