Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 4 December 2021.
- Tech Mahindra, an IT company, has reportedly acquired a 100% stake in Activus Connect for about Rs 466 crores.
- Ravindra Jadeja has been appointed as the brand ambassador by Kinara Capital, a fintech firm, to boost its outreach for the financing of MSME sectors.
- Ford Motor Co, as per reports, aims to become the world’s second-largest manufacturer of electric vehicles in the next two years with an annual production capacity of 6,00,000.
- Eris Lifesciences, a drug maker, is reported to have entered into a joint venture with MJ Biopharm for the distribution of human insulin, insulin analogs, and GLPI agonists.
- Darshana Jardosh, the Minister of State for textiles, has informed that 23 e-commerce sites engaged in e-marketing of handloom products have clocked total sales worth Rs 134.35 crore as on October 31, 2021.
- TVS Emerald has announced a new finance scheme for the TVS Emerald Atrium project to home-buyers.
- As per the order issued by the Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights Authority, India has revoked a patent on potato variety grown exclusively for Lay’s potato chips.
Must Read: Today News Headlines in Hindi – 4 Dec.
Latest business news India today 4 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Mithun Madhusudan has been appointed as the head of the product- communities by the job platform Apna. He was previously with Sharechat.
- Hero MotoCorp has announced the expansion of its operations in Argentina with the opening of a dealership in Buenos Aires in partnership with Gilera Motors Argentina.
- Microtek, a power appliances maker, to invest Rs 500 crore in research, manufacturing, and development to boost the electric products business in upcoming years.
- Federal Bank has sold Chennai Nashri Tunnelway Ltd at a 25% discount to an Ares SSG Capital-backed asset reconstruction company.
Must Read: What’s special in Indian History today – 4 Dec.
Latest business news India today 4 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency has reportedly signed a pact with THDC India for providing techno-financial expertise in the development of new renewable energy projects.
- Curefit Healthcare is reported to have raised $145 million in a funding round led by Zomato along with participation from Accel, South Park Commons, Temasek Holdings, etc. at a valuation of $1.56 Billion.
- GAIL (India) is reported to have launched a start-up initiative, Pankh, for supporting startups operating in natural gas, petrochemicals, energy, project management, bio-manure marketing, nano materials, IoT, data mining, environment, health and plans to invest in these companies.
Must Read: Indian Navy Day status videos – 4 Dec.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 4 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.