Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 28 March 2022.
- Sensex opened at 57,472.72 points and NIFTY50 around 17,000 points.
- A stake of 7% in Avaada KNShorapur has been acquired by Bharti Airtel for Rs 1.74 crore in cash consideration.
- An amount of Rs 500 crore to be invested by Aster DM Healthcare, one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in India and GCC, for the setting up of healthcare facilities in Tamil Nadu.
- As per the sources, Adani Finserv, Tata AIG, ICICI Lombard, Nippon Life, and HDFC Ergo have emerged as the top firms having a keen interest in acquiring the debt-ridden Reliance Capital Ltd.
- DLF to invest Rs 2,000 crore for the construction of two shopping malls in Gurugram and Goa.
- The proposal of IL&FS Group to restructure the debt of Chenani Nashri Tunnelway has been approved by the lenders.
Must Read:Aaj ke samachar – आज की ताजा खबर
Latest business news India today 28 March 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced a hike in the prices of its range of vehicles from April 01, 2022, to offset the impact of increasing cost of raw materials.
- State Forum of Bankers Clubs Kerala has awarded the “best bank award” to the Bank of Maharashtra under the public sector category.
- The units of Santacruz Electronic Export Processing SEZ in Mumbai have been directed to resume functioning from physical offices by September 01, 2022 with 100% capacity.
- Adani Total Gas has launched its first RV charging station in Ahemdabad and has forayed into the infrastructure sector of electric mobility.
Must Read: Aaj ka Itihaas 28 March
Latest business news India today 28 March 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Green Treak, a startup incubated by IIT Mandi, is using green technology for converting the wastes from steel mills into useable products.
- An agreement has been signed by the GOI and WHO for setting up the Global Centre for Traditional Medicines in the Jamnagar City of Gujarat.
- A merger deal has been announced by PVR Limited and Inox Leisure Limited for the creation of the largest multiplex chain in India with more than 1500 screens network.
- Rs 1,14,855.97 crore have been pulled out by the overseas investors from the Indian market in the current FY due to inflation pressures and the deepening of global macroeconomic conditions.
Must Read:28 March in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 28 March 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.