Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 21 March 2022.
- The share market opened on Monday morning with SENSEX at 58030.26 and NIFTY at 17333 points.
- A dozen of NPA’s for sale have been lined up by SBI for recovery of loan dues of about Rs 820 crores.
- According to CBRE, as real estate developers focus on sustainability aspects in the projects, about one-third of the office spaces in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore are certified as green buildings.
- From the services in FY22, BSNL aims for a revenue of Rs 17,000 crore, which is less than the revenue from FY21 of Rs 17,452 crore due to the removal of call connect charges.
Zero Brokerage Demat Account Online Click Below Images
Latest business news India today 21 March 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- A luxury car maker, Lexus, aims for consolidating the sales network in India along with bringing in new models and fully electric cars.
- Amid the wars in Ukraine and Russia, FMCG companies are expecting a round of price hikes in commodities to offset the impact of inflation.
- As per reports, Maruti Suzuki to invest funds worth 150 billion yen in India by 2026 for the production of electric vehicles and batteries.
- An undisclosed income of about Rs 224 crore has been detected by the Income Tax Department after it raided a unicorn start-up based in Maharashtra.
Must Read:21 March in Indian history
Latest business news India today 21 March 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The GOI aims to merge Bharat Broadband Nagar Limited with Bharat Sanchar Nagar Limited, thus, giving the telecom firm an opportunity to turnaround.
- According to the RBI data, the reserves of forex in India have fallen to USD 622.3 billion in the week ending of March 11 as from USD 631.9 billion in the week that ended on March 04.
- An equity stake of 89% in Purple Panda Fashions Pvt Ltd, owning and operating Clovia, has been acquired by Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd for Rs 950 crore via a combination of primary investment and secondary stake purchase.
Must Read:21 March 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 21 March 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.